Today’s post is short on written words, but long on content.
Recently, I had the pleasure to again visit with Thomas Fox for his Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Compliance and Ethics Report.
In this episode I discuss:
- 2014 FCPA enforcement statistics;
- The variety of actions brought by the DOJ and SEC in 2014;
- 2014 enforcement actions that should cause concern;
- The top FCPA story from 2014;
- 2014 FCPA opinion procedure releases;
- Enforcement agency policy speeches from 2014; and
- How a compliance defense can assist the enforcement agencies in accomplishing their objectives (see here for the prior post).