Don’t let the dog days of summer make you lazy.
Elevate your Foreign Corrupt Practices Act knowledge and practical skills.
Recently, I conducted a two-part FCPA “summer school” series sponsored by Hiperos (a leading third-party management company).
Hundreds participated in the live webinars in July and August, but if you missed out, the webinars can be accessed at the below links.
The first webinar titled “Understanding FCPA Scrutiny and the Enforcement Landscape” provide participants with an understanding of:
- current FCPA enforcement theories;
- the long term and short term costs associated with an FCPA enforcement action or merely FCPA scrutiny; and
- how the FCPA is enforced by the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The second webinar titled “FCPA Third Party Compliance Best Practices” provides participants with an understanding of:
- the FCPA risks of utilizing third parties
- FCPA compliance best practices relevant to third parties (including pre-engagement, engagement, and post-engagement practices) and learning from third-party compliance failures in past enforcement actions; and
- how best to effectively communicate compliance expectations to third parties