Old-school training that “tells” learners about the FCPA and other anti-bribery laws by presenting legal information and stock images on dozens of slides is not memorable or effective. This Global Anti-Bribery course takes a different approach by showing high quality video scenes of real situations that learners will identify with and remember long after the training.
Business organizations will find unique value in the course as it engages learners on all levels from officers and directors, to business managers and employees, to business partners. The approximate 60 minute course guides learners through various assessment tools and provides a diverse range of learners with fundamental skills to identify risk in their specific job functions in order to pro-actively address it.
The online course features:
- Executive and non-executive versions
- The ability to configure the course with company-specific policies, videos, graphics, text, and employee hotline or reporting information
- 20+ video clips to illustrate real-world business scenarios that present risk
- An Enforcement Risk Spectrum that helps learners “issue spot” bribery and corruption risk
- The ability to use video scenes outside the e-Learning experience in live training, discussion groups, or company emails and reminders
- A compliance Learning Management System, enabling an administrator to launch and track training efforts and generate audit-ready training reports showing time spent on each video, screen, policy, etc.
- Available in the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, French, and Russian
In addition to the above online course, Professor Koehler has been engaged by companies in various industries to lead live FCPA training sessions uniquely tailored to the specific company or industry.
By engaging Professor Koehler to conduct FCPA training, a business organization receives the experience and insight of an FCPA expert along with the skills of a dynamic educator who uses multiple learning devices to convey information and practical skills.
To contact Professor Koehler about FCPA training services, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org