As highlighted below, FCPA Professor offers a number of ways to elevate FCPA knowledge and practical skills.
- The FCPA Institute is a unique two-day active learning experience ideal for a diverse group of professionals such as in-house and outside counsel; compliance professionals; finance, accounting, and auditing professionals; business executives and others seeking sophisticated FCPA knowledge and practical skills.
- FCPA Professor has been engaged by companies in various industries to lead live FCPA training sessions uniquely tailored to the specific company or industry. By engaging Professor Koehler to conduct FCPA training, a business organization receives the experience and insight of an FCPA expert along with the skills of a dynamic educator who uses multiple learning devices to convey information and practical skills. To learn more please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FCPA Professor has an ever-expanding library of engaging and visually stimulating video tutorials on a variety of topics narrated by Professor Koehler designed to help individuals elevate their FCPA knowledge.
For training across a business organization, Professor Koehler has partnered with Emtrain (an innovative compliance training company) to offer a best-in-class Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption Training Course for business organizations.
Old-school training that “tells” learners about the FCPA and other anti-bribery laws by presenting legal information and stock images on dozens of slides is not memorable or effective. This Global Anti-Bribery course takes a different approach by showing high quality video scenes of real situations that learners will identify with and remember long after the training.
Business organizations will find unique value in the course as it engages learners on all levels from officers and directors, to business managers and employees, to business partners. The 40 minute course guides learners through various assessment tools and provides a diverse range of learners with fundamental skills to identify risk in their specific job functions in order to pro-actively address it.
The online course features:
- The ability to configure the course with company-specific policies, videos, graphics, text, and employee hotline or reporting information
- Numerous video clips to illustrate real-world business scenarios that present risk
- An Enforcement Risk Spectrum that helps learners “issue spot” bribery and corruption risk
- The ability to use video scenes outside the e-Learning experience in live training, discussion groups, or company emails and reminders
- A compliance Learning Management System, enabling an administrator to launch and track training efforts and generate audit-ready training reports showing time spent on each video, screen, policy, etc.
- Available in the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, French, and Russian